Three Year Old
The Three Year Old Program commences at 9.00am within the Long Day Care program and provides a solid foundation and transition to the Four Year Old group. N.B. Your child must be three years old to join the Three Year Old Program.
3 Year Old Program benefits include:
- A positive transition to Four Year Old group
- Provision of a solid foundation in phonological awareness, Literacy and Numeracy
- Development of positive relationships with ACC school children and teachers
- Gaining knowledge of the layout and the routines of the school
- Modelling and establishing Christian values for young children in this vital stage of their education.
3 Year Old Children participate in:
- Introduction to phonological awareness and Literacy
- Introduction to Mathematics – numbers, patterns, sorting, days of the week, months of the year, etc.
- Explore gross motor skills, e.g. ball skills, skipping, balancing and climbing
- Explore fine motor skills, e.g. writing, drawing, cutting, arts and craft
- Involvement in wider school activities and performances where appropriate
- Music and art activities
- Incursions and Excursions where appropriate
2023 - $114
Please note: This service is registered for Child Care Subsidy. All fees listed are exclusive of any government funded incentives and or Child Care Subsidy entitlements.
You can utilise the following services through SmartPlay Benalla: