SmartPlay Early Learners is a national brand operated by Christian Education Ministries (CEM) with plans underway to launch several Early Learning Centres around Australia in the coming years.
SmartPlay Early Learners in Benalla provides quality care and education in a Long Day Care environment. The services provided include: 3 Year Old Program; 4 Year Old Kinder Program; Before & After School Care; and Vacation Care Program.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team as an assisting educator, supporting the learning and development across all age groups.
This position is expected to start immediately.
- You have a minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood or equivalent.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Up to 95% discount on any childcare gap fees for your children attending SmartPlay.
- Discounted student tuition for your children attending ACC-Hume.
- Working with a small, positive and dedicated Christian team.
- Benalla is an ideal tree change location, only 2 hours north of Melbourne
The Victorian Government is giving qualified early childhood teachers the opportunity to receive financial incentives of $9,000 to $50,000 to work in services across Victoria delivering Three-Year-Old Kindergarten.
Location incentives of between $9,000 to $50,000 are available for early childhood teachers taking up roles in selected regional, rural and metro services that need extra support as they offer new kindergarten programs in 2022.
New Individual Incentives of $9,000 are available if you’re a qualified early childhood teacher taking up a role at any service offering Three-Year-Old Kindergarten and are:
- ‘joining or rejoining’ early childhood education after working in a different field or industry, or
- moving from interstate or New Zealand to take up a role.
All incentives are paid in instalments, at the start of employment, and at the end of your first, second and third years. You may be eligible for more than one type of incentive.
Anyone receiving an incentive, and who is moving more than 200 kilometres to take up a role, will also be eligible for relocation support. This is valued at:
- $2,000 for those moving between 200 to 500 kilometres from their current home
- $4,000 for those moving more than 500 kilometres
- $6,000 for those moving from New Zealand.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: