Early Childhood Teacher
SmartPlay Early Learners is a national brand operated by Christian Education Ministries (CEM) with plans underway to launch several Early Learning Centres around Australia in the coming years.
SmartPlay Early Learners in Benalla provides quality care and education in a Long Day Care environment. The services provided include: 3 Year Old Program; 4 Year Old Kinder Program; Before & After School Care; and Vacation Care Program.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team as an Early Childhood Teacher, leading the learning and development of our 4yr old Kinder group.
This part-time or full-time position is expected to start as soon as is practicable.
- You have a Bachelors in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Up to 95% discount on any childcare gap fees for your children attending SmartPlay.
- Discounted student tuition for your children attending ACC-Hume.
- Working with a small, positive and dedicated Christian team.
- Benalla is an ideal tree change location, only 2 hours north of Melbourne.
Under the Victorian Early Childhood Teacher Incentives program, there are two types of financial incentives available for qualified early childhood teachers from July 2023 to June 2024:
Individual incentives of $9,000 (before tax) are available for eligible early childhood teachers working outside the Victorian early childhood sector to take up a teaching role at any service delivering, or planning to deliver, funded Three-Year-Old Kindergarten in 2024.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: