Lead Educator (Benalla, VIC)
SmartPlay Early Learners in Benalla provides quality care and education in a Long Day Care environment. The services provided include: 3 Year Old Program; 4 Year Old Kinder Program; Before & After School Care; and Vacation Care Program.
About the role
If you're keen to inspire and enhance the holistic development of each individual child, build strong relationships with families and you’re also a passionate educator, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the play-based, child-directed educational program as part of SmartPlay Early Learners, focussing on the School Aged Care program. Leader Educators will provide a safe, Christian educational environment for the children to grow and to develop an enriched Early Years curriculum.
This part time position will commence as soon as possible.
- You have a Diploma of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- You have experience in a lead role in a centre.
- You possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- You hold current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification.
- You have a current paid Working with Children’s Check.
- You have experience and knowledge of NQF, NQS and the EYLF.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You’re highly motivated.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
SmartPlay employees can access a range of benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Up to 95% discount on any childcare gap fees for your children attending SmartPlay.
- Discounted student tuition for your children attending ACC-Hume.
- Working with a small, positive and dedicated Christian team.
- Benalla is an ideal tree change location, only 2 hours north of Melbourne
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.