SmartPlay Staff Vacancies
About SmartPlay Early Learners
SmartPlay Early Learners is a Christian Early Learning Centre aimed at providing exceptional care and education. The services provided include: 3 Year Old Kinder Program, 4 Year Old Kinder Program, Before & After School Care and Vacation Care Programs. We have a strong focus on school readiness through well-designed literacy and numeracy programs. Smartplay recognises and values staff as having a vital role in the care and education of young children.
About The Roles
If you are looking to join a vibrant and professional early learning team, then SmartPlay has some exciting opportunities. Permanent part-time and Casual roles are available right now as the Centre is growing. We advertise for specific roles at specific times but we are equally interested in talking to people who may fill a role in the future. So don't be afraid to reach out. Current roles include:
- Early Childhood Teacher (ECT)
- Diploma qualified staff member
- Certificate III qualified staff member
- Support Worker (no formal qualifications required)
- Cook (food handling and food safety qualification an advantage)
- First aid, child protection and any professional qualifications to be provided
- Demonstrate a commitment and ability to uphold the ethos, culture and policies of SmartPlay Early Learners
- Provide a child safe environment by committing to the Child Safety Policy and Code of Conduct
- Show initiative and leadership appropriate to your role and qualification
- Enjoy working in a vibrant team environment where each person is committed to excellence
- Exhibit a positive attitude and growth mindset.
Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay. Working in an organisation that values people and education Working with a small, happy dedicated team Playing an active part in growing a Christian Early Childhood Centre Opportunities to influence and contribute to a growing business as part of a dynamic team
The Victorian Government is giving qualified early childhood teachers the opportunity to receive financial incentives of $9,000 to $50,000 to work in services across Victoria delivering Three-Year-Old Kindergarten.
Location incentives of between $9,000 to $50,000 are available for early childhood teachers taking up roles in selected regional, rural and metro services that need extra support as they offer new kindergarten programs in 2022.
New Individual Incentives of $9,000 are available if you’re a qualified early childhood teacher taking up a role at any service offering Three-Year-Old Kindergarten and are:
- ‘joining or rejoining’ early childhood education after working in a different field or industry, or
- moving from interstate or New Zealand to take up a role.
All incentives are paid in instalments, at the start of employment, and at the end of your first, second and third years. You may be eligible for more than one type of incentive.
Anyone receiving an incentive, and who is moving more than 200 kilometres to take up a role, will also be eligible for relocation support. This is valued at:
- $2,000 for those moving between 200 to 500 kilometres from their current home
- $4,000 for those moving more than 500 kilometres
- $6,000 for those moving from New Zealand.
How to Apply
So whether you have seen an Ad on Seek.com.au, heard about us from a friend, or just want to start the conversation, then Apply Now. Please use the online application form below.