SmartPlay Assistant National Director
SmartPlay Early Learners is a national brand operated by Christian Education Ministries (CEM) with a growing network of Early Learning Centres and OSHC around Australia. Our vision is to care for children where they will be well known, well loved and well taught.
About the role
If you're ready to assist the National Director in leading and inspiring a fast growing network of staff and centres in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
In conjunction with the support team at Head Office, the Assistant National Director will share responsibility for growing SmartPlay Early Learners. You will assist coordination across the SmartPlay centres in creating positive cultures that result in quality childcare and learning experiences for children. Key focus areas will include National Educational Leadership and quality monitoring.
This full-time position will commence January 2024 and will be located at the Erina Head Office, Central Coast NSW.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You possess a Bachelors of Early Childhood or a minimum of a Diploma of Early Childhood with extensive experience.
- You have a minimum 2 years experience in Educational Leadership and/or quality monitoring.
- You will be expected to assist in overseeing the centres so that all regulatory obligations are met.
- You’re highly motivated and able to work well in a team.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You are willing to travel.
SmartPlay employees can access a range of benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes Salary Packaging.
- Being part of a growing group of organisations that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Being part of a workplace where hard and fulfilling work happens.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.