About SmartPlay Riverstone
SmartPlay Early Learners Riverstone (SP) is Christian Family environment aimed at providing high quality care and education in a Long Day Care setting. The services provide a 3 - 4 year old Pre Kindy Program and 4 - 5 Year Accredited Kindergarten Program.
SP is a child safe organisation, committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of children entrusted to our care. We demonstrate this commitment through embedding of the Child Safe Standards in culture, policies, procedures and practice. SP is committed to providing a positive, nurturing and safe environment where children are encouraged and supported in their strengths, interests, and emerging skills.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team as an assisting educator, supporting the learning and development across all age groups.
This position is expected to start immediately.
- You have a minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood or 50% completed or equivalent.
- You have suitable qualifications, including first aid and Child Protection CHCPRT001
- You have a current WWCC.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: