Early Childhood Teacher
About SmartPlay Marsden Park
SmartPlay Early Learners (SP) is a national brand operated by Christian Education Ministries (CEM) with plans underway to launch several Early Learning Centres around Australia in the coming years. SP is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in early childhood education so that children are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Educators to achieve these outcomes the SP vision is to nurture, love and introduce every child to God.
SmartPlay Early Learners - Marsden Park provides quality care and education in an Outside of School setting. The services provided include: Before & After School Care; and Vacation Care Program.
About the role
This is an opportunity to work in a committed Christian team that has a strong sense of community, family, education and love.
The Early childhood teacher (ECT) will be in charge to plan, develop and deliver a quality Kindy program that can clearly demonstrate your understanding and in depth knowledge of a diverse educational program based on the EYLF frameworks, QKLG and NQS.
This position is expected to start as soon as is practicably possible.
- You hold an approved early childhood teaching qualification through ACECQA
- Working with Children Check
- Child Protection Training and understanding of Regulations and Requirements
- Current CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management training
- You’re independently motivated
- Active, positive and effective communication skills with children, parents and team members
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
- Service closed for 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Year Break
- Working within a supportive Christian education community including school and support team.
- Opportunity for regular Paid Professional Development throughout the year.
- Staff meetings during paid time and dinner provided.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: