About SmartPlay Riverstone
SmartPlay Early Learners Riverstone (SP) is Christian Family environment aimed at providing high quality care and education in a Long Day Care setting. The services provide a 3 - 4 year old Pre Kindy Program and 4 - 5 Year Accredited Kindergarten Program.
SP is a child safe organisation, committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of children entrusted to our care. We demonstrate this commitment through embedding of the Child Safe Standards in culture, policies, procedures and practice. SP is committed to providing a positive, nurturing and safe environment where children are encouraged and supported in their strengths, interests, and emerging skills.
About the position
We are seeking to employ a lead educator. As a Diploma Child Care Educator you will be responsible for providing high quality education and care to all children as well as building relationships with families and you will also assist with day-to-day operational tasks.
- Diploma of Children's Services or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current WWCC
- Flexible hours - ability to open and close the service
- You will be experienced and have knowledge of including NQF, NQS and the EYLF
- You possess a capacity to team player and role model Christian practices in the educational learning environment
- You’re highly motivated
- You’re confident in the use of technology
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
SmartPlay employees can access a range of benefits including:
- Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay.
- Being part of a growing group of organisations that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Being part of a vibrant team who value and care for their staff.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Be part of a committed and supportive work environment - home away from home.
How to Apply
So whether you have seen an Ad on Seek.com.au, heard about us from a friend, or just want to start the conversation, then Apply Now. Please use the online application link below.