SmartPlay Early Learners - Marsden Park provides quality care and education in an Outside of School setting. The services provided include: Before & After School Care; and Vacation Care Program.
About the role
If you're keen to inspire and enhance the holistic development of each individual child, build strong relationships with families and you’re also a passionate educator, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The role will start immediately.
- Desirable to have a Cert III in Early Childhood Education & Care (but not essential for the role). Option to undertake qualifications.
- You possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- You hold current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification or willing to obtain.
- You have a current paid Working with Children’s Check.
- You have knowledge of (or willing to learn) NQF, NQS and the EYLF.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You’re highly motivated.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
SmartPlay employees can access a range of benefits including:
- Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Assisting in establishing a new Early Childhood Centre of Excellence.
- Discounted student tuition for your children attending ACC Marsden Park.
- Working with a small, positive and dedicated Christian team.
How to Apply
So whether you have seen an Ad on Seek.com.au, heard about us from a friend, or just want to start the conversation, then Apply Now. Please use the online application form below.