Medowie Christian School is a leading independent school serving the Port Stephens community. Our charter goes beyond producing great scholars, we aim to grow courageous and compassionate global citizens with truth and wisdom in Christ.
Medowie Christian School is located in the NSW Hunter region.
SmartPlay Early Learners and Medowie Christian school have partnered together to bring quality care and education with the Out of School Hours Care program.
About the role
If you are keen to inspire and enhance the holistic development of each individual child, build strong relationships with families and you're also a passionate educator, then we would like to invite you to consider this exciting opportunity.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the play-based, child-directed educational program as part of SmartPlay Early Learners and lead educators to provide a safe, christian educational environment for the children to grow and to develop within an enriched My Time our Place curriculum.
This position will commence in January 2022.
- You have a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or 50% completion - actively working towards).
- You possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- You hold a current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification and current working with children check.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have experience and knowledge of NQF, NQS and the EYLF.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly motivated.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You meet any requirements of the NSW Public Health Orders.
SmartPlay employees can access a range of benefits including:
- Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay.
- A attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements
- Assisting in establishing a new Early Childhood Centre of Excellence
- Working in a small, positive and dedicated Christian team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: