About SPEL Singleton
SmartPlay Early Learners (SP) is a national brand operated by Christian Education Ministries (CEM) with plans underway to launch several Early Learning Centres around Australia in the coming years. SP is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in early childhood education so that children are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained staff. To achieve these outcomes the SP vision is to nurture, love and introduce every child to God.
SmartPlay Early Learners in Singleton is a much anticipated new OSHC service, looking to commence in Term 2 2023. The service will operate After School care and vacation care only for primary aged children.
About the role
If you are keen to inspire and enhance the holistic development of each individual child, build strong relationships with families and you're also a passionate educator, then we would like to invite you to consider this exciting opportunity.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the play-based, child-directed educational program as part of SmartPlay Early Learners and lead educators to provide a safe, christian educational environment for the children to grow and to develop within an enriched My Time our Place curriculum.
This position is expected to start term 2 2023
- You have suitable qualifications, including first aid and Child Protection CHCPRT001
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be well organised and self motivated.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Staff discount on any childcare gap fees for your child(ren) attending SmartPlay.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: