Four Year Old
The formal Four Year Old Program commences from 6:30am within the Long Day Care day model and is led by a qualified early-childhood teacher.
4 Year Old Program benefits include:
- Literacy, Numeracy, Music and Physical Activity lessons led by specialist teaching staff
- Developing strength and mastery of social and learning milestones
- A gentle transition into the education process
- Increased educational and social success for children’s formal schooling
- The development of positive relationships with children’s peers, ‘buddies’ and teachers
- Gaining knowledge of the layout and the routines of the school
- Affordable, accessible cost structure to support families
- Modelling and establishing Christian values for little children in this vital stage of their lives.
4 Year Old children participate in:
- Pre-Foundation years phonological awareness and literacy
- Pre-Foundation development in numeracy – numbers, patterns, sorting, days of the week, months of the year, etc.
- Gross motor skills development, e.g. ball skills, skipping, balancing and climbing
- Fine motor skills development, e.g. writing, drawing, cutting, arts and craft
- School Events involving singing, Bible stories, prayer
- Performances, include singing, dance, acting, costumes and playing instruments
- Incursions and Excursions
The children may attend classes alongside ACC primary classes and may participate in weekly School Services and performances.
2023 - $110
Please note: This service is registered for Child Care Subsidy. All fees listed are exclusive of any government funded incentives and or Child Care Subsidy entitlements.