Three Year Old
SmartPlay Early Learning Centre opening mid 2023
SmartPlay Marsden Park provides a place where children can learn through play in a warm, safe, engaging, developmentally stimulating and fun environment.
SmartPlay Marsden Park will provide Long Day Care (including 3 and 4 year old programs), Before & After School Care and Vacation Care.
SmartPlay’s programs are developed using observations of the children completed by qualified educators across social, emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual developmental areas. All parts of the early learners programs are planned with an age-appropriate educational focus.
SmartPlay Centres use and work within the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework.
3 Year Old Program benefits include:
- A positive transition to Four Year Old group
- Provision of a solid foundation in phonological awareness, Literacy and Numeracy
- Development of positive relationships with ACC school children and teachers
- Gaining knowledge of the layout and the routines of the school
- Modelling and establishing Christian values for young children in this vital stage of their education.
3 Year Old Children participate in:
- Introduction to phonological awareness and Literacy
- Introduction to Mathematics – numbers, patterns, sorting, days of the week, months of the year, etc.
- Explore gross motor skills, e.g. ball skills, skipping, balancing and climbing
- Explore fine motor skills, e.g. writing, drawing, cutting, arts and craft
- Involvement in wider school activities and performances where appropriate
- Music and art activities
- Incursions and Excursions where appropriate
2023 - $140
Please note: This service is registered for Child Care Subsidy. All fees listed are exclusive of any government funded incentives and or Child Care Subsidy entitlements.
You can utilise the following services through SmartPlay Marsden Park: