Four Year Old
SmartPlay Marsden Park provides a place where children can learn through play in a warm, safe, engaging, developmentally stimulating and fun environment.
SmartPlay Marsden Park will provide Long Day Care (including 3 and 4 year old programs), Before & After School Care and Vacation Care.
SmartPlay’s programs are developed using observations of the children completed by qualified educators across social, emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual developmental areas. All parts of the early learners programs are planned with an age-appropriate educational focus.
SmartPlay Centres use and work within the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework.
4 Year Old Program benefits include:
- Literacy, Numeracy, Music and Physical Activity lessons led by specialist teaching staff
- Developing strength and mastery of social and learning milestones
- A gentle transition into the education process
- Increased educational and social success for children’s formal schooling
- The development of positive relationships with children’s peers, ‘buddies’ and teachers
- Gaining knowledge of the layout and the routines of the school
- Affordable, accessible cost structure to support families
- Modelling and establishing Christian values for little children in this vital stage of their lives.
4 Year Old children participate in:
- Pre-Foundation years phonological awareness and literacy
- Pre-Foundation development in numeracy – numbers, patterns, sorting, days of the week, months of the year, etc.
- Gross motor skills development, e.g. ball skills, skipping, balancing and climbing
- Fine motor skills development, e.g. writing, drawing, cutting, arts and craft
- School Events involving singing, Bible stories, prayer
- Performances, include singing, dance, acting, costumes and playing instruments
- Incursions and Excursions
The children may attend classes alongside ACC primary classes and may participate in weekly School Services and performances.
2023 - $145
Please note: This service is registered for Child Care Subsidy. All fees listed are exclusive of any government funded incentives and or Child Care Subsidy entitlements.